We proudly offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments supported by on-site nursing care in a modern environment.
The practice is based in Bekesbourne, near Canterbury in Kent and we are split into 3 components to offer your pet the very best in veterinary care.
The practice was custom designed to accommodate all the needs of a modern veterinary surgery, and is air-conditioned throughout so we can help you and your pets feel as relaxed, comfortable and safe as possible.
Our State-Of-The-Art Equipment Includes:
- Digital X-ray and ultrasound equipment
- Full surgical facilities with separate Dog and Cat operating theatres and wards
- Air-powered dental equipment
- Fully computerised records & appointment system
- A full range of in-house laboratory equipment offering same day results
- Laser therapy
We have a range of gifts, toys, collars and leads for you to browse or purchase and we stock the full range of veterinary Royal Canin dog and cat foods. We have ample free parking directly in front of the practice, including a dedicated disabled parking space which is marked by a disabled parking only sign.